- 8 years managing British Council Teaching Centres worldwide
- MBA Lecturer, City University of Seattle in Bulgaria
- MBA University of Leicester
- 14 years management and English language training tailored to specific needs
- Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELTA) RSA University of Cambridge
- Diploma in English Language Teaching (DELTA) RSA University of Cambridge
- Member of the Institute of Management (IM) and a Team Management Systems (TMS) practitioner.
Simon helps people make sense of confusing subjects within leadership and management challenges, especially working with cross cultural communication. Simon Holds an MBA from the University of Leicester, a Diploma in English Language Teaching, is a member of the Institute of Management (IM) and is a TMS practitioner. His understanding of multiple industries and appreciation of different work cultures help him to guide people and organisations to achieve their training goals. Simon is an established trainer in the industry. He began his career with the British Army training soldiers in leadership and team building skills, followed by 14 years with a variety of British Councils throughout the world, the last 8 managing Teaching Centres in Jordan, Bulgaria and as the Deputy Director in Bangladesh. With his management experience, uncountable hours delivering training and a determination to help others succeed he formed British Training Solutions in Bulgaria. He and his team of instructors and coaches have taught for corporations, non profit organizations, foundations, government agencies, associations, colleges and schools throughout the world from pharmaceutical to the banking industry. Responsibilities include; new product development, Market Research, and a wide range of human resource training programmes. He has trained; the current Bulgaria President, France Telecom and Grameen Phone Bangladesh, amongst others. True to Simon’s vision of International House Sofia, new topics are continually being added to the training catalogue and fresh approaches applied to true and tried favourites. His primary goal is to keep learning energetic, exciting and relevant by imparting his knowledge and enthusiasm to participants.